Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal ~ Swearing
Started by [E] MTMaster

Username: MTMaster

When you were banned: April 11, 2015

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: Swearing

So, I tried to log in to the server, and it said I was perma banned for swearing. Then, I realized my sister had gone on the server and used a bunch of foul words. However, this IS my account, so I am taking responsibility for this action. I am sorry for the swearing and it won't happen again. I have re read the rules and agree to follow them from now on. I will also try to make my account more secure so it doesn't happen again.
Heyhey, Misch here, I'll be handling your appeal!
@8375210 wrote:

Then, I realized my sister had gone on the server and used a bunch of foul words. However, this IS my account, so I am taking responsibility for this action.

Clearly, this isn't something I can verify. However, your awareness on the way these situations are regarded does ease the appeal. After looking through the evidence, the offences made using this account were rather serious to the rules: very strong language, ignoring staff/player requests and continuing despite consequences given in-game. I'm afraid this amounts to a month-long ban.
@8375210 wrote:

I am sorry for the swearing and it won't happen again. I have re read the rules and agree to follow them from now on. I will also try to make my account more secure so it doesn't happen again.

This is your word; I expect such a complication to not reoccur. More severe consequences are possible if it does.

You'll be unbanned a month from today.
~Locked~