Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal.
Started by [E] xxcr

Username: xxxcr

Date of ban: 22 jan 2012

Person who banned you : zionia

Reason of ban: Harrasing halos1518?

Extra info: I was only joking around with him, i did not mean it.
I asked Zionia to ban you becauase you threatened me saying you would knock me out at school and you also told me to piss off and f##k off (excuse my language) numerous times.

You had been warned by me that you would get banned, you then got kicked by zionia as another warning but you carried on and it resulted in a ban.

-Halos1518
Ziona will be around to comment on this. While waiting for her, lets not turn this into a bigger mess.

thank you
Agreed, just tellin what happened.
From what i saw of you in chat, you were harassing halos and even threatening IRL situations. I asked you to stop, you didnt. I kicked you with the warning to stop again and you told me to 'fuck off' for kicking you and then continued yet again...Care to explain how this is at all a joke?
Im sorry i did not mean to tell you to fuck off i was tellin halos.
And you think that it was appropriate? why did you say that to me?
I do not think it was appropriate in any way shape or form.

If you are sincerely sorry for what you did, and swear not to do any such thing again, I will reduce this to a temporary ban until the next time I am in game (which will probably be tomorrow sometime)
also, if i catch any word that you are harassing halos again, you will be permabanned. No questions asked...
Id say a 120 min jail sentence aswell, Upto you zionia.