Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned with no idea why?!
Started by [E] Tyler_Rudebeck

i was playing mine town and that stuff and then i went to my nans house for the day and then went back on and "disconnected from server Banned!" and it didn't say a reason i don't know but is it meant to say the reason because i atlest want to know why, any admins or mods know why?

Username:Tyler_Rudebeck

When I was banned: No idea it just said you were banned after not playing for a while

person who banned me: it didn't say

Reason i got banned: that's what i want to figure out

I know this is a repost but it is so mods/admins can see because nothing productive happened and every one who had replyed Stopped So can an admin or someone check to see why i got banned and i saw on a diff ban appeal that they had to check through the back logs so if this helps it was 1-2 weeks ago also is what ban is it temp or permanate because i dont even know what
Looks like you were caught stealing along with another player called 8bitbro44:

BAN: isoccerplayer banned name 'tyler_rudebeck': You steal from my town, I BAN YOU!!!!!

I will message ISoccer to have a look at this, please be patient for his reply x
...i dont even know 8bitbro44 and have never gone to his city iSoccer when you see this make sure to check and try to remember if it was a mix up i dont even know 8bitbro44 and havnt been to isoccers town i think and if i have i have not robbed it
No im saying you were banned the same time and the same reason 8bit was. Im not saying you know him -.-

Just be patient and wait for Isoccer.
ok
I banned a lot of people that night, for stealing from members of my town. I cannot find screenshots that show you were involved, so you are unbanned.
thanks because i was just confused so now i cant wait for it to unban because i heard it takes a while
its usually instant...
well it still says im banned still

....i thought you said its ussully instant