Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] house
Started by [E] hmasta1234

i recently made half a house yesterday and today i went on and i cannot build it says" you cant build here without permission" or somthing like that i cant open my chest even whick was recently griefed and restocked by an admin so just make it so i can build or at least open my chest so i can move it is at x:980 and y:73 and z:-1706

Write a /pe at the location.
You probably can get your chest back but not your house. I believe someone protected that region so yeah...
If he had a house in an area that was without protections and then a competing protection was placed he should still be able to get his house back.

So yeah...
Hm. Well never happened to me but that's what i thought. Guess i was wrong
so i will be anle to get at least my chest back it has valuables in it
i got the same problem,i cant build but my house is still protected, but i cant do anything cant use my chest my crafting table i cant even use my door
You know you can make a new thread, and not necro a 3 month old one right?

The simplest way to solve your problem is to make a pe, by typing "/pe new I don't have permissions to my house. Can someone help me?" in front of your house.

While you're waiting on your pe to be answered, you can check a few things for yourself first.

1) Are you a member, or are you a guest? Because guests cannot interact with the main world (they can't break blocks, die, etc.)

2) If you are a member, then, when you try to open your chest/door/workbench, does it say

a. "You do not have permission for this area", or

b. "This chest is locked by ____"?

If a, then it means someone created a region that includes your home, and you are not part of your region.

If b, then it means someone specifically /cprivated that chest/door/workbench, and you are not allowed access to it.

Either way, you need a staff member to help you solve your problem.

3) If you cannot even use your door, then it means someone locked it. Again, wait for a staff member to reply to your pe.

However, it looks like either someone is trying to grief you, or the house that you claim to be yours isn't yours. Maybe you recently bought it, and the owner hasn't transferred permissions yet?

Hope this helps!