Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Announcing Saturday Night Spleef!
Started by [E] BumpyBob0007

Wanting to spruce up your Saturday nights? Well now you can. The Kotapuri Spleef Arena is now sponsoring
SATURDAY NIGHT SPLEEF

Starting this Saturday, and continuing every Saturday (unless otherwise specified) at 10:30 PM ET I will hold a spleef event at my spleef arena in Kotapuri! There will be a round robin, and then a spleef tournament to decide the winner of the night. (Each game of spleef will consist of a best of 5). And as an added bonus, if at least three people are there, the winner gets 1000MTC.

So if your looking for some fun, come to the Kotapuri spleef arena every Saturday night at 10:30 PM ET
Sounds fun! It's a little too late for me, because I live in the UK. Nonetheless, good luck with it! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I'll try my best to come.
I'll be in it!!
Congratulations to BlackShark to winning it this week! Huntress came in second place.
Congratulations to AstaZora for winning it this week! Lumber_Jaack came in second.
Saturday Night Spleef will be an hour later tonight. Just a heads up