Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Iggysaur Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Iggysaur

Username: Iggysaur

When you were banned : 1/22/12 @ 1:30 AM EST

Person who banned you: isoccerplayer

Reason you were banned: Griefing Exampletown

Additional Info:

One of the mods said in trade chat "griefers: steal @ /warp exampletown," so I thought he just wanted it destroyed, so he could rebuild (not too uncommon). Not even five minutes later, i'm kicked from the server, and I'm told I'm banned. I really love the server and I've got a ton of friends who play. I don't want to grief, and I don't want to be banned. It was a mistake, but as I said before, an authority figure said it was okay to, and encouraged it. Thanks for taking the time to read this. P.S. I only broke about 5 light fixtures/big torches = 2 stacks of stone slab, which I would be glad to give back. I'd also be glad to work my a$$ off on any menial labor you feel it would be appropriate to give me. Thanks again.

Please use the proper format, for a ban appeal.
Fixed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Here is a picture of you griefing my town, in the act, right before my eyes:

IggySaur%20IN%20THE%20ACT.png

And here are the logs, to show I was correct, and it was in fact you doing it:

Iggysaur%20LOGS.png

If I find out someone did in fact broadcast that message, I will rethink your ban, but until then, it stands as permanent. I will not comment any further on your appeal.
I have received a screenshot from a friend showing a message similar to what you stated. Since I have been given evidence that someone had advertised my town in that manner, I am lessening your ban from permanent to 48 hours. Upon re-entry to the server, you will server 1 hour of jail time.
Isoccer i don't wanna be anoying or anything but isn't that a bit hush if he really did that because of someone wrote "go to Example town and grief " ofc he should think more about posts like that but still i think he should have a 24 hours ban or less. Thx for the time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

P.S you don't have any pics of the one who wrote that do you?
Walter, posting on ban appeals that do not pertain to you, can result in Forum ban, IGN Ban, and Jail time. This is your first, and last warning. If you have any concerns, next time PM me.

My decision is made. 48 hours, followed by 1 hour jail time. That is final.
iSoccerplayer.... Really....... you mean it? Thank you SO much.

P.S. When I get out of jail can I work for you?