Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] triggercrazy ban appeal

Triggercrazy

Jan/23/12( 2:20)

Banned by: Isoccerplayer

There was a broadcast saying " /warp example town" so i go and there are chests and mods so knowing that they where looking for griefers i put diamond in the chest and a diamond helmet to help the mods catch them because , two hours a go a user named logan121214 griefed my house that was not yet "pe". So when i put my 2 diamond in the chest it would have looked like i was robbing but i was trying to help. Users like (ISOCCER).

I would like to say i am not a griefer and never will be i was planing to also donate 20 to this server in 6 days when my paypal is loaded i know this is no bribe.

I am sorry Isoccer and the minetown community for my actions, making it look like i was griefing. I will no longer joke around

My i please be unbanned i play 12 hours a day and i have never done any thing to harm my fellow minetowners

SORRY FOR MY Spelling i am illiterate <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Please consider this

Users did comment on me adding items showing i did not steal
KICKED: isoccerplayer kicked player 'triggercrazy': Stealing From my CHEST!!!! Banned

I did ban you. But, you have a few errors in your appeal. I checked the logs, and there was never a broadcast saying 'warp example town' I will check again later, because it might not have updated, but that still doesn't explain why you stole 64 Coal, 55 Saplings, An enchanted Diamond Pick, Yellow Flowers, and 42 torches from a chest in my town.

triggercrazy.png
Isoccer there is no way i stole any think i swear on my familys grave i put 2 diamond and a diamond helmet in and took nothing why would i want that isoccer u must have made a mistake i took nothing from that chest , and the chat said go to /warp example town

is there a way to check exactly what i did in that time frame because i took nothing i put diamond in 2 pieces
LOL thats what i put in man the diamond pick it was like dead it had a black line lol ill sho wif u un ban me ill show u all my chests and what i had on me
Hawkeye doesn't make mistakes. It clearly says You stole 4 Coal, 55 Saplings, An enchanted Diamond Pick, Yellow Flowers, and 42 torches at 1:06:17 on 1-22 (Today) at the location 1692.0, 74.0, -714.0.
it did make a mistake isoccer ,let me prove it some how.
triggercrazy, that is the evidence I have, and upon checking that chest, it was correct. Those items were taken. I will not comment on this appeal any further. I have made my decision, and I will not be changing it.
I know u wont reply but look really close in the hawkeye screen shot>>>> what do u see< It says 55 coal ........... for every name in the screen shot there was not 3 stacks of 55 coal or 3 stacks or yellow dye so it did make a mistake it says we all stole the exact same thing and i only put one pick in the chest it says 3 where stolen that where diamond so i hate to say it but hawkeye does make mistakes my i plz be unbann i am wright isoccer ; )
Triggercrazy, I cannot deny what you just pointed out. You made a great point. After thinking about it, I realize what you say is probably correct.

Because so many people were accessing those chests at the same time, I think Hawkeye logged the theft under everyone who was looking in the chest, when the items were taken.

I am sorry I didn't notice this fact before I had banned you. You are unbanned, and I apologize for any inconvenience this misunderstanding caused.
UR a good guy it takes a man to admit his wrong doings and for that i will donate 20$ to this server tommorow : ) thank u and good night