Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] k's rebelion
Started by [E] klevin [1]

All you barbaric factions are never going to make it separated, you guys are spreading too thin, there aren't enough people interested in factions to go around.

But here's a solution you should all join up as a terrorist regime named Britannica and worship iGackt. Then you go and declare war on the CRF, mostly displaying illogical anger directed at one particular faction in the alliance. Then getting your cities and 'governments' turned inside out by multiple espionage agencies followed by a stand by some of MineTown's most powerful, organized, factions.

Hope you all take my advice, and good luck!
uh... aren't you banned?
I honestly don't realy care about the other factions and I think I have plenty of ppl in my faction but im putting this out there to see if anyone else can bring something new to my team. And if that happened a there would be a civil war and b I would shoot myself before i warshiped ¡gackt (no offense ¡gackt)
Yes that has nothing to do with you I'm preaty sure so stay out of it please and thank you
evanskis wrote:
uh... aren't you banned?

And where would you get that from?

and k do realize that you have 4 members or something along those lines. And i hope your faction is more respectable in terms of governing than some other factions.
Klevin... there is actually a number of these faction popping up now (im guessing inspired by domnion)

If you disband this faction im offering you a good place at dominion. Lots of gold and loot involved
I'm just going to disbanded the entire faction