Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can't teleport "home", character deleted off server possibly.
Started by [E] Avalea

Sorry about posting this here, for some reason I cannot post into the support thread..

I haven't been on Minetown in a while, say over a year, maybe two.. and I went to log on, and now I cannot teleport home, also I have donated to Minetown before, and my name was in the colour blue, in chat.. Now it is green, I cannot teleport home, and its almost like my character was deleted off of the server because I'm at the starting point (tutorials etc).

Anyone know whats happened?
Hey, a while back (most likely in the time you were gone), a new world was created for Minetown. We call it "Agharta", or "The new main". Your old homes(and name color), are most like likely with the old main, now known as Classic. You can get to the classic server by typing "/server Classic" when you log on.

Not many still go on classic (mostly just for a nostalgia trip every once in a while), and the main community now plays on Agharta.

Hope this helps~
Thankyou, it has changed a lot since I was last online, and that all worked, house is still there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I just wanted to check it out!