Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Applications too short.
Started by [E] TheLucaShow

Hi I've sent in an application to become a member of minetown and my application was rejected simply because it was a bit short. I would really like to talk to a admin about this manor because i find it unacceptable.

Thanks
First i would like to say just repost a longer app.

Second do not downtalk mods... that will get you nowhere.
I am not attempting to downtalk a mod, I have re-applied to no avail and i do indeed find in aggrivating as i am only 13 and need to add in more words.
Thats just showing laziness sorry to say. I'm fourteen and I applied three times. once because it was too short. I didnt ever think it was a Mod's fault. re-apply. Otherwise if you dont want to even try whats the point of being on the server. Your decision not mine.
Minetown isn't the most private server, but we would still like people who are willing to contribute to the overall good of the server. An application paints a good picture of a person's personality, from their grammar, to how much work their willing to put into something. The application is used to describe yourself in a way that's appealing to others. If a stranger came up to you and told you his name was Bob, would you give him a cookie? Maybe, but that's what Mods deal with. They look for promising residents for the server, and if you put just a little more work into something as simple as the application, I'm sure you'll get in no problem! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Re-applying was good, and as long as it was respectful, promising and, in this case, longer, you should get word back within the next 48 hours. Hopefully it's more promising this time, but if it's not, you can always try again, or perhaps find a server that better fits you!

Good luck on your server acceptance!

- Ziminite
ok
Unfortunately, the moderators cannot just let everyone in. Hundreds of applications are submitted EVERY DAY! If they were all accepted, the server would always be laggy. Simply fix the application and you should be accepted. But you also must live up to the expectations of being a member!
honestly, so long as your application is filled out in what looks like more than 30 seconds of effort, they are usually accpeted. I do reject many due to being to short because as a member of this community, we would like to know a little about you before you come in. Also, we reference your applications later for things in the future such as applying for mod, or considering ban appeals...the more you put in, the better we can judge your character...it isnt like we are asking really hard questions...we just want to know a little about you before bringing you fully into the community...
Lucasgreen wrote:
Hi I've sent in an application to become a member of minetown and my application was rejected simply because it was a bit short. I would really like to talk to a admin about this manor because i find it unacceptable.

Thanks

My first application got regected for the same reason! But its ok- its a simple fix! Just include a little more detail, and use full scentences. You'll be a member in no time!
Ok thanks for the advice, and why do I have -2 votes? does everyone start like this?