Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mod applcation
Started by [E] Pauluus

1. Minecraft IGN: 1oliverbear

2. Forum username: 1oliverbear

3. Age: 23

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: 65 hours

6. Friends in Minetown: bball_star, kingcap, pwnmaster,jayjay,dandude,danielv10,krank1232,zionia000,joemaster

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: i have got banned,but my account was hacked by a super computer.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I'am friends with some mods, and i have never mad any mods or admin mad

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): If it is nessure can.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: i love building, helping people,help make minetown a safe place, for my evil twin's super computer, and for other gliches, and hackers.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: well iam good with cupters and computer safware, and i can help make minetown have less bugs and gliches. Oh and if my words are spelled wrong its because i have declausey.
I'm sorry but Moderator Applications are posted in the Moderator Applications thread. I suggest just copy and pasting it over there so it will actually be considered.
This is true oliverbear. There is a sticky for it in general discussion. Please put it there. Locked.