Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Le Sabbie: The Sand (Official Thread)
Started by [E] BuBBlege0

And here's the code, that you can copy/paste

Code:
lesabbie.png
The Sands
Owner: BuBBleGe0

ViniciusBR11 wrote:
Le Sabbie is a new town created by BuBBleGe0, and its co-founders; NatyStar, Nickpipitone, ViniciusBR11, and Will_McNab.

It's a town located on the middle of the desert (hence the name), with a high wall around it. It's still being build, and growing.

We got already a underground tunnel that goes right under the streets, that's going to the the future path with shops.

There are still lots being sold, and even some lots are for free, just contact BuBBleGe0 to guarantee your lot.
Original Thread
Donators:

Kutha (10g), Happyworm360 (27g) JedJedJedJed123 (40d) and Kingman9000 (9d)

Information:

To get to Le Sabbie use the warp "/warp Le Sabbie"

We are looking for people to help clear land, prices vary to how much land you clear

No more than 2 lots per resident

Maps:

Normal Map:

lesabbiemap3.png

Indepth Map:

lesabbieinfmap3.png

Public Buildings:

Pig Farm (8 Spawners and wheat box outside)

Farm (25% done with seed box outside)

House of Good Deeds (Rewards for members of the city)

Vaults (Under Construction)

Underground Pathway (Soon to have shops)

Mine to Bedrock

Residents:

Owner is in Red, Co-owner is in Purple, and Contributors are Green:

BuBBleGe0

ViniciusBR11

NickPipitone

Will_Mcnab

NatyStar

Happyworm360

R3411y

drpepper1344

jamestroy

kingman9000

joemaster

furryboy100

pdkkid

Wiki Thread
Hey, I cannot get in game until tomorrow, but would it be possible for you to save me at least two of thoes 6g lots. If possible, i want two that are besides each other (vertically)
I will do that. Thank you for your interest in the town.
Nice! Good work <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
drpepper1344 your two lots are ready, and you can build. I placed a chest in front of them that only you and I can access. You need to place 12g in it before you start building. If you need to find your lot look at the in-depth map on this thread. Thank you for joining Le Sabbie.

Remember to get to Le Sabbie use /warp Le Sabbie
Working on an area for small carpet plots, it's like a market
Anyone looking to help clear land?
Cleared a bunch of land today. Was stating on building the road but then I got tired. Also i updated my shop with MASS amounts of Sandstone and stone blocks if anyone needs any. not to mention my Potion Shop on the second floor.
I LIVE HERE NOW

50354_278775267227_3314548_n.jpg
Hi guys I HAVE to show u something! Ok follow the roads to a sandstone building called the oasis then go past the road and keep going until u get to a grass biome in that biome there is well over 60 sheep about 20 cows and 10 pigs not to mention the amount of flowers, wood and there is even a ravine! I haven't touched it in case it is property of the town but we should get together Anne herd all of these animals back to le sabbie. Well I hope this is good news and I'm out ! :meat: :cookedmeat: