Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] jedi-alliance
Started by [E] ryanblm

okay so here it is jedi-alliance is become official

we are a small alliance intent on peace

we believe in the jedi-order and we follow the republic with a twist of rebellion times aswell

members and ranks

Jedi-master's

Ryanblm

GenesaurusRex

StealthM23

PokemonGardervoir

Sparkus81

jedi-knight

Joemaster

turnadad2

padawan

republic clone army

hammyilu

republic citizen

Joram_Kelron

mac9999

(rebel - taskforce)

this is a rank only obtained via being promoted from a republic clone soldier

to apply please go to this website and find the forum post

http://jedi-alliance.enjin.com

thankyou

Ryanblm

EDIT:

we have 3 towns in the making

these are :-

New coruscant - /warp jedi-retreat

planet Hoth - /warp (unavailable at this time due to build in progress)

planet Mustafar - /warp mustafar, /warp mustarfar

planet Kashyyyk - this planet/town is in planning stage

planet Tatooine - this planet/town is in the begin development stage so there is no warp at the moment

other places to note

/warp jedi-shop is my shop located in new coruscant this will have more items soon hopefully

/warp vaultjedi - this is the old vault complex that will soon be changed in apartments

/warp jedivault - is our new vault complex located below mustafar (there is no surface access to public)

/warp supplies - this is jedi-master sparkus81's shop located right next to my shop come here for awesome deals
Ryan the legenders of link would be interested in making an alliance between the two factions. You may find our website here legenders.enjin.com Please say in the topic I have created if you would like to alliance.
How can I help out more?

Sorry for being inactive, you just never asked me to help :/

I mean i know you're working on the temple, could you lend me some coal and i'll smelt some cobble?

Oh, and PS- 150th Post!
sorry poke didnt mean it to sound rude sorta ill get around to change and if/when your on and i am on just ask and ill find somethin to do and if you need any help with anythin just ask

Edit: i have also updated the main post
OMG just realised I'm a jedi-knight <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> TY
your welcome joemaster
okay so i have just updated the alliance main post with an upto date members and there postions and i have also wrote down a few warps and other information to do with my alliance, jedi-alliance

thanks for reading my posts guys and if you need anymore information please reply on this thread, ask on my website or speak to jedi-master's ryanblm, GenesaurusRex or Sparkus81

thankyou

Jedi-master

ryanblm

(leader of jedi-alliance)
bump
ryan - you should make me a jedi-knight now. since im yo favorite favorite <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61f.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":anxious:">:anxious:</object>

:bump: