Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The legenders of link! [new faction]
Started by Unknown User

Hello fellow minetownions this is dancraft200 here saying that I have created a faction with 3 other friends cuddlemonster,TPrezzle and scalybags. We are always recruiting members and you can find our website here.This is our website!

We will be hoping to have a great city with lots of loyal members. We will be needing a lot of people to help with our future projects.

We hope you will join our faction.

cya -dancraft200-
bump
Are you autobiographical sketches of link? Legender means an autobiographical sketch. Might a suggest a name change to legionnaires of Link? Legionnaires is a french word for military, like a legion. However, saying you're a legender isn't very appealing to the public. I'm only trying to help your faction out here, not trying to put it down or anything.
Just a friendly reminder dan:

If you made a free website you'll have a 12 days premium trial. And when it's over you'll only able to have 20 modules (like shoutbox, chatroom etc, etc...)

And I wish you best of luck with the faction dan! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I'd like to offer to buy your faction. You can run it as you'd like and all that, it would just be in a larger group of cities called Espero ;D
LOLLLOLOLOLO:
Well.... Could we make an alliance instead please?
bump
Just a question? Can you guys build?
Yes all of us can and I'm frequently building big cool houses.