Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal for BuBBleGe0
Started by [E] BuBBlege0

Username: BuBBleGe0

When you were banned : 1/19/2012 (Or 1/18/2012)

Person who banned you: I do not know as I wasn't on when this happened.

Reason you were banned: I also do not know as I was also not on when this happened.

I have been on this server for about 5 months now, and I really do enjoy playing on this server. I've created a small town and I play on this server almost everyday. If there is any possible way for me to come back to the server I will accept it, even if it means starting back at square one.
You got banned because R3411ys area got griefed and you were the one who's actions were recorded last.

Now, I want to know, are you a friend of R3411y? If yes, then tell him to post here and you will be unbanned immediately.
I am a friend of R3411y's I'll tell him to post. However he is in school as of right now and will not be able to post till around 2:30PM EST (-5 GMT)
Ok then, I'll go to bed in 3-4 hours.

To any mods that see r3411ys post, please unbann bubble as soon as r3411y posts on here.
Yeah this seems to be a misunderstanding. Sorry about that Ge0. You guys can unban him when you get a chance.
Ok, will do, just cought me before I was going to bed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
What luck? Thank you again Arvilla, and like I said before I'm not mad at you at all for doing your job.