Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] /warp West9k
Started by [E] MasterJack

I'm curious to find out peoples' opinions on this, so if you have an opinion on the subject, please vote in the poll below. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

For reference, this is the current /warp West9k, viewed from the world map:

0Pi3F4T.png

Do you like the current /warp West9k (administrator claim area)?
I didn't want to make the poll biased, so didn't put my opinion on the main post...

I'm of the opinion that a Wild-West themed area is difficult to build well, and the West9k warp area reflects that. I'm of the opinion that the Wild-West theme should be substituted for something else to make the area as good as it can be.
I'm not on the build team, so I can't comment on this completely but I do believe I have heard tidbits that west9k is not to satisfaction, again, I'm just a fly on the wall so I'm not certain.
I like the western theme, but as you said it is hard to replicate in Minecraft
With the current size of it, I think it would have to be expanded in order to make it look better. Right now it just looks....out of place, in my opinion.
I started work on remodelling it a little while ago on the build world.
I started work on remodelling it a little while ago on the build world.
I honestly like the jokes that are hidden within the area, which makes it all worth it to me, but i do agree that i could use a helping hand when it comes to the architectural side of it.

Note that i voted against changing it, but that i don't mind the buldings or the style being changed - i mostly voted so because i like the stories that the area tells.
The stories can most probably be kept still if the area is redone.