Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] protection or region overlaping and my surender

Well im not sure if this is of real importance to anyone other than myself.. the property of mine in the forest region , /warp ubahouse .. has goten to be to much of a hastle and a headach ... for awhile everytime i loged on one of my nieghbors was trying to take over my house region... and there region was over laping mine.. and im sure at this piont the mods are getting sick of my pe s about this... now this latest one 3rd or 4th now is about nicilbars region exspantion ..and the fact that has over ran my house walls and the new shop i was going to open just below ground is now on his land,.. this ... sigh... has tired me of the property battles... after several pe s being shot down telling me that this cannot be reversed -probably due to nicilbars conglomerate wealth and power compared to my hermatisim so to speak.... so all i have left to do is surrender my property over to what is now becoming nicilbar island region... im not sure weather i should bother to keep my shop were it is or my warp i had set up.. (both falls in nicilbars area now... ) and since this cant be corrected acording to the answers on my pe s , .. so ill just put my opening of a shop on hold or see what happens.. all i know is that im moving out of castle ubastein and will sign it over to nicilbar.. im tired of trying to keep protection in that area.. so i surender... its no use to fight a giant with a unstable foothold in somthing i guess... srry about the rant but , if no one wants to listen.. i spose thats all ya can do.. thank u for your time if u made it to here..signed uba
Honestly, since it was your land before the expansion, all buildings you made should belong to you. That is my belief. He can't charge you, either, for the land that is in his region because he expanded his region onto what was already yours. Any additional land, however, you'd probably have to purchase from him if you didn't already start building.