Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal

Username : Akarious10 or AkaMcPro

Date of Bann: 21/3/2015

Banned by: leronzadok

Reason: Disrespecting staff {lool}

First of all,i was skyping with a friend and we were doing funny things at his house.At a case,he said <<**** you>> for fun and we were laughing.Then lero came and started messaging me and my friend that he would bann him if he swear again.First of all, LERO, he writted it on a sign that he would destroy in a second,secondly we werent breaking any rules because nobody could see. it inside a protected villa and he did it for fun.He was cleary abusing his powers.He banned my friend and i said thats the most stupid staff ever.Yeah that was disrespect but he clearly banned me and my friend for writing on a sign for joke.I hate when kids become staff,they don't get the difference between joke and bullying.Maybe if you had better staff that don't come SPYING us while we play,it would be better.I have every right to defend myself against this immature incident
I
Misch here!

I'll be handling your appeal. Hold on while I gather information.

Mac-John01, if you wish to appeal a ban for yourself, make your own appeal thread. Please do not intrude in others' appeals.
Right, after evaluating the situation, I can see where the two of you are coming from.

Unfortunately for you both, your actions were still stepping all over the rules. When you were corrected for them, you responded by disrespecting staff rather than complying. (Which you continued to do through out your appeal. Players who feel it necessary can report staff appropriately: through a staff report.)

I'm going to make an exception; in this same thread, I want a response from each of you confirming you understand your mistakes and will ensure not to reproduce them.

We can proceed once this is complete.
I understand that I shouldn't do that and the next time this happens I will just make a staff report because I still believe in privacy and the signs were not stepping over the rules.The only thing we did wrong was (disrespecting him) so the next time this happens I will just be silent and report him in forums.
I
2 weeks tempban (starting now) as consequence for AkaMcPro. There shouldn't be a next time because you are not to recommence. You are risking a permanent ban if you do. I suggest rereading the rules during this time.

Mac_John01, Permanent ban unless you convince us otherwise through your own appeal.
~Locked~