Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal for Popyseed11
Started by [E] Popyseed11

Username: Popyseed11

When you were banned : 1-18-12

Person who banned you: Don't know, i wasn't online during the time.

Reason you were banned: Accident, as stated by the person who sent in the PE

Hello, i am so sorry any of this happened, i was reading Neil's post and i was hit with guilt, i had no idea i griefed the forge. As Neil and Lostbit said, it's a misunderstanding and i sincerely apologize to both Neil and Lostbit.

I was not meaning to Grief Townville, as the residents are very nice, and it's a great community.

I am sincerely sorry for any trouble i've caused, as i did not mean to.

I hope this is not a smudge against me in the future, as i have just started to grow on this server and it's users.

So sorry again,

Popy.
http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1939262-this-becoming-serious-issue

This is a quote directly from the owner of Minetown:

-- Also, please create a new thread, dont post in somebody else ban appeal.... --
HI,

As owner of the town & forge in question I very much support this unban request, accidents like this have happened before and probably will again, I have no wish to get anyone banned from the game for making mistakes.

- Neil
And me as co-owner of town and maker of the petiotion that eventually banned popyseed11, say:

- Unban him, he was banned from a mistake everyone could make.
unbanned as the owners have claimed for the accident. please note that you should clarify in your pe to jsut let you know who it is if you dont want them banned.