Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Appeal on behalf of Popyseed11
Started by Unknown User

Hi,

I run TownVIlle, and we have a forge for making obsidian and cobble.. it seems Popy took away the obsidian base (for block formation), there's a sign against it but it's happened by accident before.

My town assistant Lostbit filed a petition because we weren't sure what happened.. Cryston came along and said it was Popy, then threw a banhammer Popy's way, despite Lostbit saying that it was probably an innocent mistake.

Is it possible to reverse the ban on Popy so we can sort things out between us?

Thanks

Neil

Hello.

This is what happened and why should poppy be unbanned.

As neil said, we have an obsidian forge in town. The operation may be tricky to people that dont know it.

Worst, the machine as obsidian in it (for technical reasons). This obsidian can be mistaken with the obsidian the machine generates, and since it has public permissions (and needs to in the current version) it can be mined.

We have several signs on the machine that warns about this but sometimes someone misunderstoods it and makes a mistake, like popy did.

Poppy is actually a townville resident and he is building a cool castle we are prod of.

When i saw the machine griefed i pe for it to be investigated, i never expected an instant banning on griefing, which i trully believe it was not.

i think poppy should be unbanned.
Wait for poppy to make a ban appeal and comment on it asking politely if she can be unbanned as you both forgive her. That should work for you x