Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mob spawn eggs in a /kit?
Started by [E] Yield

With the addition of the mob spawn eggs, I see an opportunity for a new donor perk so I ask this question:

Would you donate if there was a kit added wit mob spawn eggs?
Yes! Yes yes most definately yes! although I will probably only be able to donate up to 20 USD unless i win a contest or something :C
I would, but I don't think it'd be realistic to have the kit, unless it was a $300 or $200 or possibly $100 donator perk. I think that since these items are very rare and special, they should stay that way. I think that if you did decide to do it, it'd have to be a once a week or once avery few days kit. I still think it's a great idea, but that's my opinion.
They are not THAT rare... you can get most of them with just 1 day of voting.
yea, odds are this would be a higher donor kit...possiblility, but still higher for anything non-standard mobs (zombie, ender, creeper, spider)
I think we should have different egg kits availible, like a Chicken spawn egg could be a 20 dollar donator, but a ghast, mooshroom or blaze should definitely be 75+ dollars
how about mob spawn eggs purchasable with minetown credits?
they are/wiill be soon forlel.

no ghast eggs will be given lol...
I would donate more for this i haven't gotten an egg because im not a girl... AH you get it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> jkj but this would nice for donators!
I like this idea, but I think the reuse time should be fairly long though.