Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Organization recruiting
Started by [E] Eunjun

Symbol.png

Date of Foundation:

14 November, 2011

The Organization is an autocratic organization led by a Lǐngxiān and a council.

Faction Government:

It is currently based on an autocracy type government (one supreme ruler) until we can get a working council going, in which it'll be the Lǐngxiān and all three council members working together. There may be an added position (just for odd votes so votes seem more realistic).

Government:

Lǐngxiān: dunsjohn

Council member -

Council member -

Council member -

Members:

Red = Counsel Leader

Purple = Counsel Member

Blue = Faction Officer

Pink = Faction Veteran

dunsjohn (Lǐngxiān - Governor - Soshiki)

Slurth (Faction Veteran)

bbrooks066

Dunkzillla

jjd712

Will_McNab

Members banned from the Organizatoin (You broke ORG rules):

Clydebonnie

Faction Cities:

Soshiki (Capital, Governor and Mayor dunsjohn)

Alliances

If you would like to join:

Please visit this website - http://www.organization.enjin.com/

Read the rules - http://www.organization.enjin.com/forum/m/3453676/viewthread/1952094-rules

Apply, whilst being honest, and answering the last question accurately - http://www.organization.enjin.com/recruitment

If accepted into the faction, please use the website forums for faction related business.

I did use "The Valorian Empire" thread page as a template for this, so you all can know. (quoted because it is a thread).
Although it does look awfully similar to my faction page, I do appreciate the fact that you at least listed my thread as being the template. However, I would like to see you use your own imagination to organize the thread later on, as this not only makes your thread unique, it lets you have more freedom in the structuring of your faction.

On a side note, I mean no offense and I hope our two factions can have friendly relations and maybe form an alliance sometime in the near future if we see fit.
Well, I was reading your faction's thread and saw you give three days for any structures near your land to be removed or to contact you. So... I didn't want to upset your faction in anyway, and therefore wanted to credit you and your faction for guiding me to make this thread. And it is you, whom I must kindly thank, for such a generous offer. However, for right now I wish the Organization to remain neutral, until we have gained a stable economy and sizable amount of members (shouldn't take more than a week or two). Upon such a time, I would gladly speak to you about an alliance, if that is alright with you?
Yes that sounds fine, once you are ready to talk about an alliance either post on my faction thread or PM me. And if I sounded harsh in my last post I apologize, I was just suggesting that in the future you create a more unique thread.
Oh, the way you worded it sounded like you were thankful for me saying it was a based on the Valorian page, haha. I apologize. If you wish me to edit it, I will.
Thank you, although feel free to use my thread for inspiration if you wish. Just don't base it off Valor too much and it will be fine.
bump
Updated to current situations. Clydebonnie has stole/grieved the capital city of Soshiki and therefore has been banned from the Faction. All faction members are to encourage to cease any business with this person. My finding out results in your ban from the faction as well. Sorry Clyde, but these are the rules. You chose to break them. You lied to me, even though I knew it was you. I did NOT take down the /pe about the grieving you did. Even though you put it all back, you still did it and lied to me for 20 minutes before putting things back...

EDIT: Slurth removed from council position due to my restructuring the government type. You might be able to reapply once I finish restructuring a government that doesn't require me to be on.
Hey guys can I join?
Sorry theman234, you are banned and therefore unable to join. If you are ever unbanned, you do not have a chance, I apologize. We're a strictly anti-stealing/grieving faction. One of my council members stole from the city, and thought he could get away with it, and is now being kicked from his position as well as the faction. I will not tolerate such, and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes towards you, but I will not be lax in the rules I set for my faction. If you are unbanned, please seek a different faction. Have a gold morning/day/evening/night (whatever it is for you, since we're a global server).