Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for pvp off?
Started by [E] sprinkles747

Username:Sprinkles747

When you were banned : (Date.) 1/16/12

Person who banned you: Zionia

Reason you were banned: Having PVP Off When Killing People In The End.

I Was In the End Killing People With DaUrbanMonkey and Carnivores64 and I was Using a bow. I did not know if I had my PVP on or off. It doesn’t tell me like it does when I have a sword. Zionia said to my friends she saw me using fire… I want to know how I got the fire she said she saw. As We know there is no way to get fire… I was using a sword with “Fire Aspect I” Which set people on fire which may be what she saw. She also said she was watching me quote “All Damn Day” For Suspicious Activities and would not tell my friends what these activities where. I know all this because I was sitting with them while I was playing. If you could look over my appeal that would be highly appreciated.

Thank You

Sprinkles747

I am going to look over this tomorrow as I know if i do it right now, i will make this permanent due to a bit of frustration on my part. I will give you a few things about what I saw earlier however.

~I have received several complaints about you killing people with PVP-off in the end, and I proved it myself when I banned you as i came in with pvp off, you killed me twice, i turned pvp on and tried to strike you with a pick and it told me you had pvp disabled. There are warnings in the end that if you are caught doing so you will be banned. So you will at least serve a temp ban for this. I was watching chat and people were telling you that you had your pvp off in chat.

~As to the other parts. I have been watching you closely today as several people have come to me about you harassing them, one complained about you using fire on them when they had pvp off in the event world (yes i know it is a pvp-zone and told him about that as well, but you shouldnt have been able to light him on fire still). I warped to you to watch and saw you light him on fire. I did not see it myself in your hand, but the contact said they did, and thus i have trailed you a bit today, including visiting your home, vault, and other places you went. In the immediate time after the fire report, I will note you logged out before any contact could be made and stayed off in a way that hinted avoidance at being caught in the act. When you logged back in i would check up on you speratically to try and see if you did have fire. I did not see any and thus will not charge you with this as of now, but I will urge you pay attention in the future.

I will review this ban appeal more in depth tomorrow morning when i have had a chance to cool down. I am sorry if my actions seemed harsh, but today has been a day of every jerk fighting with me tooth and nail where i am trying to help.
thank you & I am sorry, i am a little hyped up. 1000 times sorry.
Alright, after taking some time, and reviewing what was done, I will reduce this to temp ban for 24 hours from when the ban appeal was posted. I will unban you at approx 9pm est tonight.

Now that you are aware of this bow glitch, please be aware of your PVP status. If this happens again, it will be permaban.

I am sorry if I was a bit over-rash last night. There is no excuse for acting that way.