Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Flags
Started by [E] Zionia

Had a request for the flags. see below for list
can anyone put any of those flags on their region cause some look like only mods can do them
I have a list of flags bookmarked on my home PC. The website breaks down a little bit more information about them and warns you which ones not to play with.

I do believe only Staff can change the flags.
If I may post here:

I believe flag chest-access should be allowed for region owners, as well. This is for shops and such, and would save much more time for mods/admins instead of dealing with the pe, which I know only takes the amount of time to type it out. This is my opinion. I also believe that owners can currently turn chest-access off (before I had mine turned on, I tried this command and it kept saying that I disabled them, when they were never enabled in the first place).
I recall that chest-access and PVP are available to anyone who owns a region. Obviously they can only change the region(s) that they own. I keep thinking that there's a third one, but I can't remember.
I couldn't at all turn my chest-access on for my region, so I had to submit an /pe for the assistance.
there are a few that region owners under mctowns should be able to set (such as chest-access allow/deny, and pvp allow/deny)
Oh. I'm not on mctowns, yet. I just use region self service (adding people to complete region protection as it is easier to deal with).
Hmm, I can do chest-access without MCTowns