Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HELP
Started by [E] Steelersfan7510

First of all why would you auction off someones house? I was on vacation for a month out of the country and when i got back my house was griefed and chests empty. Btech said i was inactive so he did it....well no S**T! when im out of country on vacation im obviously gonna be inactive! he said that last night he opened my chests....but before that he said a week ago??? then he returned some diamond and a sword and said i got more than was stolen?????? yeah no, i have a picture on my phone of just ONE chest that was robbed. He also went on to tell me that some chests were unlocked before he unlocked them....but not the one that was completely wiped clean and was full of diamonds and valuables. Zionia keeps kicking me for yelling when obviously im gonna be mad after ive been robbed and no one will listen! please someone reasonable help me.
Maybe leaving a sign on your door that states you're away for a month, please don't auction my place. Something of the kind may have prevented all this.
If hes the town owner he can do whatever he wants with the house
He isnt the town owner!!!!!!!!!!! and i never had to worry about this before because i know the owner very well and he would never do this to me!
What the hell? now im banned for responding to his comments???????
hmm well did you state you would be gone if you did then thats wrong if you didnt then you were greifed and the person gives you one diamond sword to make up for it. really?
ZIonia said they gave him four and a half stacks of diamonds to make up for it....and that he took a log of all that was repo'ed. Considering mods have proof of everything, I'd say Zionia is in the right here....just saying.
I was TRYING to work with you about for over an HOUR trying to sort this out.

BT had placed signs a little over a week ago to check for activity as BT and Myself are part owners of Waters Edge...We have not auctioned any off as of this issue. The night before yesterday, he asked me to come thru and unlock all protections so he could auctions your home was one of the several that have had no activity in the past month. There was no notice of you being away for vacation or anything and we did not know. Airbornejones (the main owner of the area) has been gone for close to 2 months now.

When you reported that you were 'griefed', I came immediately to help because I was involved with the take down from the previous night. I went thru all the chests using Hawkeye to pull up the redcords of items that BT and myself had removed and made a market estimate of their value minus 2 mob spawners and a sword (that were returned) I also added 2.25 stacks of pumpkin and melon seeds plus a stack and change of pumpkins to replace the damaged farm. I replaced all the chests that had been removed as well. I came to a market estimate of all items taken by BT and myself to be around 3stacks diamond on the expansive side, but decided to give you 4.5 stacks for sufferage of the issue.

After i do all this, you continue to complain and ignore me as i am trying to get the rest of it solved. your claim that there were a ton of glowstone and netherbrick were stolen as well. If so these were more than 2 weeks ago, there is no record of them left as hawkeye does not show back that far ingame. You claim to have known when it supposedly happened (near a month ago from an attack?) but did not bother to leave even a message in the forums to mention it. IM sorry, but there is no record, you can post pix if you want, but if there is no in game record, there is no way to prove it was not you who removed it. You left some chests unlocked. You still have some unlocked chests even now after you get back. That is your loss and you will have to deal with it.

The reason you were kicked from game (if you bothered to read the reason) was because you were not listening and were refusing to cooperate with me to resolve the issue. The Ban was because I was fed up with you and BT causing a mess of the server and put (in BROADCAST so everyone could see) that if you two did not drop the issue at once and move it to the forum for any further discussion, i would ban the both of you. You shut up after I put that up for about 5-10 minutes or so...I assumed you got the message. Then you return and go right back into it. Thus you were banned with the reason to Chill Out.

If you wish to return to game, accept the losses, keep what was given in repayment, make a proper ban appeal, and move on. If you cannot accept these terms, dont bother making a ban appeal. I consider this issue now closed. If you wish to argue it with me some more, that is fine, but I do not believe there is anything you can say to change any of this. I can make up a full list of everything, itemized with quantity, and have other staff double check it, and would agree that you have been MORE than payed for your losses. You home was not sold or anything. It is still there for you to do as you please when/if you return.
Also, I would just like to add this to clear my name, the reason I repossessed your house was not to get free items or to make a profit (I have already GIVEN away 2 houses we took to new players for FREE) but so we could get active players in the city as there is maybe 2-3 people excluding me and Zionia. But congrats youve inspired me to no longer help anyone in the town anymore since I see by trying to do something positive it backfires and I have unnecessary drama id rather not deal with, as far as im concerned now this town can rot, all my property is being world edited and moved this evening.
Town owners are allowed to rightfully take houses if players do not follow the rules of the city, if inactive town owners will remove houses to make way for more active players.

Many are lenient on inactivity if the player states it but it was unlucky that you didnt do this.

If you dont like this then dont live in a town, have your own house in a plot of land away from towns. If you want to live in a town you gotta follow their rules as its a business for them to keep on top of town needs.

Im glad the co-owners have fully refunded you as not many town owners would. Next time please dont scream and rage, go away from the computer, calm down and come back when you feel you can be reasonable when talking. This would have been solved a lot quicker.

Now make a ban appeal if you accept zionia's terms, he has been kind and fair in this. If not we wish you luck on another server.

Bye x