Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My inventory wiped again... looking for refunds
Started by [E] Coffeey

I realise its not minetown's fault but its the third time now all my inventory and my experiance points have been wiped when the server go down???

I mean i have all my enchanted gear in my inventory cos the chests aren't stable and now when i have my enchants in my inventory so they wont get wiped..... now i have to worry about everything getting wiped?????

Im pretty much looking for refunds or i don't know what i'm gonna do because i'm really not up to going through getting all that exp again to get it all wiped along with all my inventory...

I dont think its fair (but again i realise its not minetowns fault... but i dont see why that should make a differance)

Coffeey, this problem is due to someone irresponsibly using a piston contraption. When the staff isolate the problem, I'm sure they will do another short rollback and you'll get your stuff back. Just hang tight for a bit! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f635.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":dead:">:dead:</object>
Coffeey, because of the sheer amount of people with this problem, we can hope to expect a roll back once the issue is solved. The issue is that someone was messing with redstone and lagged the server up, and aren't saying that they did it. Sawine is looking for them now. Once resolved, let's hope for a roll back (I had like equal worth of 200 diamonds on me).
Damn you Yield, you beat me by like 5 seconds. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
But its not the rollback that caused my stuff to go. Its some glitch that wipes my inventory for some reason everytime there is a rollback.
Because all my exp and everything is gone
Coffeey, today there's been 4 rollbacks where inventories have been switched. You could have been switched with a guest. A rollback might fix the problem. However, has this problem occurred more than the past, say, 36 hours?
no but its happened like in the past week and a bit
The glitch is due to a massive piston machine. When the server crashed, it caused some player's data (including mine) to be switched. I logged in at a totally different spot -47ish levels and without my inventory. Just keep in mind that your not alone.
Well i lost 214 levels and like a full protection 4 armor set and 32 golden apples and about 3 level 47'ish swords and a level 50 bow