Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Was there another rollback? If there was, will we get our lost items back?
Started by [E] antonyoo

Im guessing no, but its just very irritating to realize that the last couple of hours that was put into the game was practically pointless. This is definitely not the first time either.

I also had another question, are the items in vaults affected by the rollback too?
The rollback we just had only effected the main world (i.e. if you had a /vault it is in vault world and not effected by the rollback). We all lost stuff so don't worry about what you lost. Some of us put in a ton of work in the last few hours.
The inventory switch is not part of the roll back. Someone is screwing around with pistons, and is being a dick about it and not saying anything. If sawine finds out who it is without him/her saying anything, they'll be banned. Sawine said this in game. Once we find out who it is, I believe we'll have another roll back so we can get our items back. Honestly, I lost about 30 gold ore, 6 stacks coal, 2 stacks iron, 2 stacks redstone, a high level enchant diamond pick (mainly I want the fortune III back), enchant fortune spade, diamond hoe, another diamond pick that I used for things not diamond, redstone or coal (it was efficiency II and unbreaking III), a regular diamond sword. Yeah... they've gotta do a roll back so I can get these back. That fortune pick cost me 89 diamonds.