Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] is minetown down?
Started by [E] pdkkid

Just calm down everybody. We're trying to figure this out. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
If I logged on as a different player id want to be zionia or danni, so i could strip naked and run through spawn...
I was just on, Sawine was saying most of the problems were caused by someone who was playing around with Pistons, which caused the server to crash. According to Sawine, Pistons are disabled until who knows when.
Yup, and we just had inventories switched again. :( It's fine, just another short rollback most likely
dunsjohn wrote:

Yup, and we just had inventories switched again. :( It's fine, just another short rollback most likely

Probably (hopefully) they'll just use the same rollback time. As long as they isolate the piston incident before hand this won't happen again.
Yield, if I were them I wouldn't do the roll back until they find the problem (aka the person who will probably be banned since they won't speak up).
Down again.

EDIT: And back up...
LOL
Keep me updated of when we have a rollback and get all our items back, please. I need my 200d worth of stuff back, lol.
Sawine found the 'deadly piston circuit' and is attempting to remove it. He also said earlier that there IS NOT a plan for another rollback