Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Continue The Story Game
Started by [E] PunkFrost

Story so far: A homeless man was walking down the street, and then he turned into a magical kangaroo and threw glitter at Nova. Nova then turned into a big scary dragon who turned back into a human when threatened by a banana who was pink and was a fan of strawberries. So now the confused Nova thought to her self, Why oh why did I leave the house this morning? Because I had to drop that kid off at school, she remembered. Then suddenly the kangaroo everyone here forgot about bought 2.5 popsicles from a hotdog stand then procedded to fly away beating pink bongos, which made the radio station blow up into cupcakes. The radio-station Cupcakes were flown to the starving penguins of Antarctica while kangaroo homelessman was on his way back to his Australian homeland. (Horray for creativity and insanity!)
wow
The now no-longer starving penguins had a giant fiesta' and it blew up half of the moon which rained cheese on the Earth, which landed in a zoo and turned the elephants pink, those elephants.. (continue the sentence)
then threw poop at everyone in the world (Took them about 80 years to do so) BUT!........... --
@7251632 wrote:
then threw poop at everyone in the world (Took them about 80 years to do so) BUT!........... --

tumblr_m8xcgiNKGj1rzfyu6o1_r1_500.gif
How'd you know my reaction to that!?
As they were throwing their fecal matter the Police stopped them, arresting them for public indecency.
Then a red dolphin with lederhosen came and broke the elephants out of jail, who had learned their lessons and began to..
Join the United Animals military. During their military service...
they threw cake