Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My opinion about LegendaryCrap..
Started by Unknown User

Dear felipe,

When you come to our forums and starts to question the admins, saying that its an immature and irresponsible server, think about these things:

Do you think that start hazzaring everyone from our community will resolve your problems? Its not OUR community that promisses diamonds if you Vote and then receive Stones for it and its not OUR community that only helps who donates. Lets take a look at your TOP VOTERS!

capturar1y.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah felipe, Our community is very well organized, helps everyone and we are all very united. I´ve been for a month on your server, and i never saw anything like it. You have to BEG, really you have to BEG for the staffs attencion.

Before judging us, think a little about yourself, because people that are on your server are banned players from other servers that grief and steals from everyone, because the staff only bans who does that to donators, only helps donators.

This will propably be interpreted by felipe as an 'attack' but you should go post it on the legendarycraft forums because he wont see it here.
Don't post it on the LegendaryCraft forums. Mail it to him.
USHRecon wrote:
saying that its an immature and irresponsible server

Wait wut ?

/lock before this thread becomes a new pile of legendarydrama.