Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] omfg serverisent down then why cant i connect

home page says that theserver is online but my internet is fine and for the las 15-20 mins i havent in ale to connect to the server

this server is so addictive and this is the main reson im sad aout not eing ale to conect if you have a sujestion on what i can o to help fix this please leave a comment

p.s sorrey about my spellings
The server is down. The homepage is a little slow sometimes to update the online players module. I can assure you you're not the only person with this problem
No-one can connect to the server at the moment. I am not sure whether the one at the home page is meant to change to on/off
Confirmed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ty coffey dident relise server has bin down hopefully the server is up and runing again soon i was trying to sort out my shop in faith townwhen server went =[
ty guys dident relise that server was down as i said aove ut i new that posting this to the forums may get me somewhere infinding out what the problem was thanks again
hay guys if you can,can you tell mewhen the server is back up ? just post hear saying

its up =

ty
its up
*coughs* it's up =
Imminent rollback is imminent -____-