Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] W00dcuttlip

odds are one of them did this then. we just wanted to know what was up as this did not seem like you. but if this is what you want it shall be so.
my friends? who was that
dude... i lost my vault cuz once someone went on my acc and set home to the afk tree.... how do you even get in there???
oh so ur saying that i dont have to say i did it just so i can be pardoned?
NOOOOO i dont really wanna be banned lolz
I was just saying that if i had to chose from admitting that i did something i didnt do and get banned i wouldve get banned
unfortunately this is a case of the rule that you are responsible for anything done by your account. As you have admitted to allowing others to use your account, you are accountable for their actions under the rules of minetown. I am willing to pardon you this time given your cooperation to a few stipends however considering it is your first offense.

1: change your account password and DO NOT SHARE your account.

2: Do not place your home in locations that are not of your owning or public areas.

3: You will have a 48 hour ban from the point of accepting these terms before I will allow you to return to the game.

4: Dont do anything stupid in the future <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

If you can bide and agree to these, I will lift your ban and allow you to return.
oh ok
alright. i will lift your ban wed jan 18th at 9pm est. be sure to fix the account issues before then.
Ugh. I'm a dumbass. I am sorry for doing these things, I take full responsibility for other people going on my account, and sincerly apoplogize for these things that have happened. I assure you people have gone on my account, even though I am supposed to be responsible for my accounts actions. I have changed my password, both forum and ingame. I will make sure none of these people will go on my account ever again. I am again sorry for what happened, and will make sure this will not happen again. I AM blaming other people for what happened, not to get unbanned, however. I just thought it would be important for this detail to be known. If you are wondering, my home WAS set there, for some reason, (probably when I was offline it happened) and I will change it as soon as possible. My email account is unknown to these people, so they cannot go to "forgot password" to retrive my account details. I am again sorry, and will take full responsibility for the flaming, trolling, and not letting the other people access my account. I will accept jail time, if you feel so strongly about this. This is a formal apology. I am sorry.