Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] W00dcuttlip

Username: W00dcuttlip

When you were banned: I dunno

Who banned you: I dunno <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>

Ban Details: Honestly, I don't know what happened. After my drop party, I've been gone for almost three weeks now because I got bored of Minecraft. I just came on an hour ago to see how everyone was doing but I couldn't get on.

I have many people who know my password, including four people who play/used to play Minetown, so I don't know if it was them or not.

If it had to do with me getting the protection of the whiteknightcastle, I'm sorry to Roetheverett and I'll put protections back on to him.

PLEEEEEEASE unban me! I love this server sooooooooo much <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Reason: please read this thread and explain yourself.

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2013800-ban-request
AS stated, you are the sole owner of your account and anything that happens is considered to be your fault...sharing your account is VERY dangerous for ANYTHING ONLINE!!!
Nickuru, don't post on ban appeals that you are not involved in!
pyre, nickuru is directly involved. Thank you though
Nickuru wrote:
pyrefangs wrote:
Nickuru, don't post on ban appeals that you are not involved in!

If you actually cared to read the whole topic you would have known that im actually the one requesting the ban and thus im directly involved. Also I dont like that you just deleted my relevant post... so here it is again:
W00dcuttlip wrote:
Username: W00dcuttlip

I have many people who know my password, including four people who play/used to play Minetown, so I don't know if it was them or not.

Im pretty sure this is against the rules aswell since you should be the sole owner of the account and only you should have access to it. To me this sounds like a bad excuse to blame somebody else. Still since your the owner your the one hold responsible for your accounts actions. Please just read the thread Zionia posted and aswnser honestly since this case goes back longer then 3 weeks.

I don't think you understand, you have not been mentioned in the appeal so please do not post. You may have requested the ban to be placed, but unless you are mentioned in the appeal, don't post. I deleted your post, not Pyre.
W00d they just wanna know why you kept doing it after you were told by nickuru to leave.

You went in at one point with all your friends and nickuru caught you all, he asked to leave and your friends did but you refused.
when was this took? honestly, I have no clue whatsoever... Permaban me already cuz I rather get banned for life than admit something I didn't do. Its something that runs in the family (I'm Asian) XD
just give ALL my stuff to donkeyykong if i'm permabanned tho.... I promised him a lot of things for the new Obminium and I don't want to leave him hanging. Please... this is my will if i am permabanned.
oh yea u can also ask roetheverett, keoni108, keoni365, lildyl, or MeTeOr_ShOwEr they know my password and have been/are playing minetown.