Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Firefighters!
Started by [E] Idellechi

Well, since everyone in the End is now using Bed-Bombs, there's a lot of fire and holes everywhere. Now I, Being a pvp off endstone miner, see how this could be very dangerous for newcomers who don't know the end is pvp or dangerous. I think that I could -by voulenteer- clean up fire and patch up holes. If the mods think its a cool idea.

Thanks for hearing me out- and if you dont like the idea maybe there can be some signs at the end's spawn saying that its pvp area, be prepared to lose your items, people might attack you and theres nothing anyone can do, ect.

Thanks for keeping Minetown a safe, fun and friendly enviorment!
There are already signs stating its a pvp area.
I don't see why everyone is giving Pokemon minus rep, she is only trying to help.
Yeah that is kinda mean to vote people down for suggestions. I just was letting them know there are already signs but i wonder who came here voted down then left without comment.
I think this to be a great idea. It is also being abused as people are using it in a PvP off state and attacking players with PvP off or on. Regarding that, it's quite difficult to maneuver your way around without falling in a giant crater whilst PvPing.
Yea it is always nice to try to keep an area looking nice. I've gone into the nether many times in the past and had to fix lava and grief all over the nether portal. Help's so people don't instantly die when they teleport there. Good idea Pokeman. Btw, don't worry about downvotes, you always have nice stuff to say and make good posts, thats all that matters.
What is a bed bomb?
its where you place a bed abd try to sleep in it BOOM! it blows you and others nearby :/ kinda annoying lol
woa. Is that a glitch or something?

Oh and pokemon I would be happy to help you with this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
It is not a glitch. Beds explode in the nether and in the end.