Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server Sugestion - Made by USHRecon
Started by Unknown User

I was thinking about suggesting a new kit called -/kit leatherarmor -. It would be good for new players on Guest World because most of them get attacked also by members from the normal world. Or at least give them permission for /pvp
That sounds like a good idea! But wouldn't it have to be limited to 2 a day? Because people could just hoard in a lot of leather armour. Good idea <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Yeah, because then they could stay at guest world without applying..
I think PVP off would be better.... i dont know totally how the guest world works, but leatherarmor still loses to a guy in full iron with a diamond sword.
You could always donate for kit armor?
Yeah, a guest will pay for kit armor.. ¬¬
Anonymous wrote:
USHRecon wrote:

Why do things to make being a guest any more enjoyable? The point isn't guesting should be easy or fun.

It should drive you to want to become a member.
Slurth wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
USHRecon wrote:

Why do things to make being a guest any more enjoyable? The point isn't guesting should be easy or fun.

It should drive you to want to become a member.

Its not to make it fun, its because members will then stop coming to the guest world (wich they arent allowed to) to kill guests. Its very simple
members shouldnt be killing guests. period.
ush members are allowed in the quest world but are not allowed to kill harass guests

members go there to mine items