Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

1519043.9e11072b.560.jpg

Faction Name:

Espero

Faction Abbreviation:

EO

Faction Type:

Leaders, architects, builders, hunters, miners, diplomats, linguists, and fun-havers

Faction Leader:

Governor jpkoushel

Faction Members:

Too many to list here; register at espero.enjin.com

Faction Alliances:

CRF member

Faction PVP Status:

You had better hope not.

Faction Grief Status:

Nope.

Recruitment Status:

Yes!

Misc:

We are one of the oldest cities and factions to continue existing on this server! We've built massive cities and continue to keep building. Our advancement and government is highly renowned, and we have some of the best graphic artists, PVPers, and other select positions on the server.

You can read a lot more at http://www.espero.enjin.com/ - make sure to fill out the application before you can join!

/warp espero
Y NO MEMBER LIST >.<
My website's user page has a member list <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
yeah, which you obviously blocked from me you lil' son of a wooden hoe.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> We're also banning Cauldweller from the faction, for stealing my pig spawner.
NEW PROMOTION! Every registered member before the New World is opened will be permanently given a tag on the Espero forums as well as being put on a list of founders of the new city!
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I would be interested in joining Espero.

I'm not able to get on the server itself, as my original account was somehow rendered useless, resulting in my need to purchase a new one (which I currently can't do as a poor college student.)

I'm fairly skilled with advertisement and graphics production, so I'd be glad to help there where I can.

I've already applied on your website, I thought you might have a different application procedure there.

Anyway, I look forward to helping Espero in anyway I can until I can get my game running!
Haha, I saw your application, my only worry was that your Enjin account was new - what was your old username?
I used to be F0xtrot6 (My RuneScape username from back in the day!)

I was going to join MineTown to play with some friends (Funcher and Darkmage956 if you knew them.) a few months ago but they left for their idea of greener pastures before I joined.

I don't remember if I ever had a previous enjin account, but I decided A Wolf was a better name (It was taken on RS and reflects my real name Austin Wolfe. I'd like to try to get some variation of it this time around.)
Fine by me! A unique thing about Espero though is that we are also fine with multi-server players; we even have a process for people that want to set up a group in other places!