Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] <3 Landr0 + Hazel <3
Started by [E] Coffeey

346p73c.png

EDIT : also first time i've gotten negative rep lol
Guys, I'm only going to waste one post on this thread.

It would be much appreciated to remove these immature posts, because it is upsetting Hazel.

I don't know how the rumor got spread and it doesn't really matter. Only the truth matters.

Yes I did make a sign saying "I do love you" as a reference to a previous sign I put in front of her.

I like hanging out with her, acting foolish. Even though I don't know her very well, I see her as a little sister I never had.

It was meant to be a private message for her to cherish. Instead the whole server got notice of it and blew it up.

I have a 21 year old girlfriend who I really love. I have my hundreds of real life friends who I love and I have my Minetown friends who I love. Hazel being one of them.

This whole troll post doesn't really bug me, but I can imagine it upsets Hazel, since she didn't know what to think of it all either.

So if you could all act to your age and withdraw your troll-posts we could possibly solve this issue without too much hassle.

Thank you.

Landr0.

PS: Coffeey, I'm pretty sure this doesn't make your mod app look good.
LMAO. And we have our winner! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
/Locked
And this is why Landr0 is an awesome person. Can a mod lock this?

inb4lock
Mods should be able to have fun.

Yep

just like my sig.