Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I DID NOT SPAM KICK I JUST LOGGED OUT!!!!!!!
Started by [E] web5798

Username: web5798

When you were banned : 1/14/12

Person who banned you: Not sure

Reason you were banned: Spam kicking....

OK here is what happened. I was in the end. I was fighting landr0. He did a bed bomb on me. RIGHT as it exploded I logged out. I was on then it just started saying kicked web5798 100x when i logged on??! WHAT THE HECK. I dont even know HOW to kick spam!

PEOPLE WHO READ THIS HERE IS A WORD OF ADVICE:

DO NOT LOG AS YOU DIE OR FALL IN A CHUNK!

I hate bukkit......

Update: People on mumble said somethng about hacked clients. I have the technicpack installed. Could that be it?
BAN: ModernDragoness banned name 'web5798': Banned!

BAN: isoccerplayer banned name 'web5798': Banned!

BAN: Zionia000 banned name 'web5798': I knew you were a hacker!!!

You got banned by 3 people. The reason I banned you, was because some hackers spam our the chat, in a manner exactly like what happened, to you. So, I banned you. Please go easy on the caps. They aren't too good on a ban appeal.
Interesting thing about your story, it can't be replicated. Please shed some light on how you "innocently" spammed the server and the story that you may have intentionally done it with a hack client.
There was recently a guy who fell in an unrendered chunk and logged out at the it spammed kick.

glitch death+logout= kick spam
Woh guys woh. I'll accept landro's input as he was named, but rar you know the rules. Lets let the staff handle it from here. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i just banned you cause it is the only way to stop the consistent kickings the server does...im for letting you back in, but ill leave it to MD and Soccer.
also...caps are the last thing you wanna use in a ban appeal...just a little warning <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
So you will unban me?
no, MD or Isoccer need to get back to you first.
I don't believe this was an accident. Grabbing at other situations that don't reflect this one is no explanation, the reported glitch method fails to be reproducible, and the accusation of using a hack client has not been addressed.

landr0, I appreciate your input, it does hold some weight, but only one point you present can be verified. Knowing the consequences and being "too busy" hasn't stopped other people from acting foolish. Additionally, some leave rounds actually are "short", just either buried in the midst of other leave rounds or banned before completing (end world not involved).