Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Duffy

Username: DuffyBros

When I was Banned: 1/13/12

Person who banned me: Zionia

Reason I was banned: I allegedly stole black wool, a stack of red wool, and some yellow wool from Hayden775's home.

I say i didn't do this, and that the shop (who was sold to me by scoobert) was made before the wool was stolen. i did c his door open a few weeks ago and 2 yellow wool lying around it, but i didn't go into his house. also the wool on my shop may have been from the stuff lying around his house, but i know i had bought some wool and colored it yellow for my shop also. i didn't c any black or red wool though. if u think i am still in poses ion of the red, black, or yellow wool you can check my house at /warp na. it is on the right and all of my stuff is in the basement. if u look in there, there will be no black or red wool, mainly because i didn't steal it. thank you for hearing me out and please unbar me as i never steal or grief.

please ignore the door open and the yellow wool as this happened about a month ago and i have just heard that the statue was actually taken apart to gain the wool
I had to fix the statue/house right after we found out your name was on the missing wool since I'm not just gonna go around with random spots of wood where wool used to be
He was also giving unauthorized perms to build in Seoul during the short period that i was not on minetown. Zionia000 was there to inspect all the damages and his name was the one we found
I didn't know they were unauthorized just saying and i was given not giving
Explain damage done by you INSIDE of Hayden's home.

as for the rest, that i dont have proof of. this was where your name came up and also in a hole in the ground that went into someones home.
please do not post in banappeals...its a good way to get yourself forum banned.
ok i give up i guess my brother got on and did that and i know I'm responsible for those who are on my server
Seeing as this is your first offense, I will release you as what was found was only minor. However, remember rule 5: "You are responsible for ANYTHING that happens with your account...Hayden may have removed you from his town for this.
thank you very much. when will the ban be lifted?