Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I didn't do this! please just hear me out!
Started by [E] Duffy

A source tells me that I was recently banned because I stole yellow wool from Hayden775's house. i am here to say that i didn't do this. the yellow wool on my stall in the SJ hotel i bought from the mine town market, i used bonemeal to grow plants and then i used the daisies to color the wool. either way I'm not a griefer and why would i steal the wool? i can easily buy some (which i did!) and Ive had that stall for about 1 month. ask Scoobert if u don't believe me. unless there is proof that i (duffyBros) did it i think i should be unbaned. if there is proof then i must apologize because it may have been my brother who I've told not to go onto minetown but uses the DuffyBros account for other online worlds.My point is I am not a griever or stealer and i believe i should be unbanned as soon as can be done.

thank you,

DuffyBros
Please make a ban appeal in the correct format or we wont be able to do this for you:

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/390722-ban-appeal-format

Also a quick note, this is just something I've found directly off the rules page:
Quote:
IF YOU LET SOMEONE PLAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS. EVEN IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN STOLEN, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. KEEP YOUR PASSWORD SAFE.

You may wanna change your excuse, we don't accept the blaming others one. There would be no point in us banning anyone if we just unbanned everyone that had told us this.