Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spawn killing and luring in the end

Is there anyway to ban or punish people for luring people into the end and then killing them as soon as they get there? "Diamond drop at /warp end" I missed the message with the screenshot
I doubt it due to the fact that there are signs stating that the end is pvp and griefing is allowed, so anything goes. If you don't want to be killed don't go there or turn /pvp off and avoid the lava bucketers.
If you see someone luring in chat, please inform other players. It makes things easier. Also, make them aware that PvP is there. Have them disable it with /pvp disable
People are going to be assholes with any loopholes they can find, the best solution at this point is unless it says "drop at /spawn I wouldnt go, UNLESS you trust the person doing the drops...Eventually people wont go and the assclown trying so hard to make a giggle so they can prove they cant get girls to like them at school, so they will stop.
If you see luring, take a screenshot and post it. BTW, don't warp there with full inventory and not ready for a fight. Derp
You must have been pretty slow to miss it in chat as well to screenshot it
i think only rule in the end is now killing till player steps off of spawn platform
just dont type the letters /warp end unless your ready to kill or be killed ^^
Yes its classed as luring if they dont state its pvp when they tell people to warp to it, even if theres a legit diamond drop going on.

Only way we can punish these players is if you get a screenshot of them saying the warp.

I will lock this as no screenshot has been provided, I hope you catch them next time x