Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Do you want to join a strong group?
Started by [E] jpkoushel

How about a group of casual players with hardcore goals? A group that made cities that rocked the server and buildings that put the admins in awe?

~~~~~

Do you want to join an organized group that trains and educates its users on any desired subject from Minetown lore and history to espionage and PVP combat, allowing you to do as much as you'd like?

How about one with a firm grounding in the server from almost the very beginning of the server - perhaps even the oldest faction still going?

THEN JOIN ESPERO TODAY!

Espero is planning a lot for the New World - and we're going to want as many people as we can when we get there! We want to build some of the most beautiful cities ever to be made - just like we always have!

We will need:

• Miners!
  • Trainers!
  • Managers!
  • Explorers!
  • AND MORE!

JOIN OUR SPECIAL NEW WORLD CAMPAIGN TODAY AND RECEIVE AN HONOR IN THE FACTION THAT WILL BE HELD FOREVER!

NOVREGNO COMPANY OF ESPERO - JOIN TODAY!

Vive Diu Amici

-The Valorian Empire
Hey Jpk how about you Hire The Valorian Mining Company to mine for you Valor doesn't have any work going on right now
@title

I'll stick with my covalent buddies.
bonkfire wrote:
Hey Jpk how about you Hire The Valorian Mining Company to mine for you Valor doesn't have any work going on right now

Lol this is a drive to recruit for my own faction - I feel that our fate is bound to us, and we should not allow our city to be founded on others' work; once we are off the ground we will gladly open up more trade with our friends at the VMC <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>