Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Anon.user.96

Username: FactionUprising

Date Banned: 1-9/10-12 (not sure exact date)

person who Banned you: I do not know i was offline when banned

Reason for being banned: Im not sure as i have done nothing, which is why id like to appeal.
I am the one who banned you.

Reason: Griefing and placing offensive signs.

See Attached pics.

Explain and I may consider unbanning.
r0b3rt1990 had greifed me before, built over my mine so that everything in my original chests i couldnot open, wich is the caveish house near there with the glowstone above it, broke into my tree house and stole EVERYTHING of value, includeing a diamond pick with eff 3, unbrkg 3 and fortune 2, plus all my diamonds and my gold and iron. thus i placed that sign and moved away. i was angry and i made a thread and nothing was done. so i was REALLY angry. but i hadnt done anything else to him. he stole MASSIVE amounts of money and items from me and all i did was remove some dirt and place that sign. if you would unban me i would never do anything like this ever again. i love this server and id do anything to play on it again.

I am sorry for the vulgarity i have used in game and it wont happen again.
please put the link to the other thread here and i will look into it. I am sorry no one saw it before, but if that was the case, you could have made a PE ingame to ask a mod to look into it...This kind of behavior is childish and will not be tolerated. Pending the rest of the issue i will give you a second chance. But nextime you get mad, think before you rage and do something stupid.