Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Xx Komfy598

Yeah, im trying to fix a wrong I did, but on my walk there another moderator kept putting me in a fence.

I tried telling isoccer that he was interfearing but it seems that got me banned? Failure to communicate with staff.

Now i wasnt told anything when the other mod showed up. so I dont know what his deal was.

I told isoccer I stole and i was leading him/her to the location.

So, ima post a pic where i stole and hopefully ill be unbanned so i can show the mods where it was i stole.

treasure.png

That black thing was me when I was an Endermen.

Anyhoo.

In that location there is a secret build underwater. so yeah. If i cant show mod's on the server,i suppose ill show here.

Please unban me :<
Love the fact troll's gave me -8 rep. Woot awesome <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I was the one trying to communicate with you when you told me to leave you alone -_-. Your unwillingness to communicate with me after your admittance is what got you banned. Next time try paying attention to what's going on instead of telling staff to leave you alone when you're obviously doing something requiring staff attention.
You were trapping me.

Your didnt say.

"Hey stop Or im going ban you! :U"

just sayin bro, you could atleast kicked me with a message saying

" Do not break out of fence, your being arrested, noncooperation will lead to ban"

or something...

besides i had isoccer assistance me.

If I had known you were trying to talk to me I would not have avoided you.
The fact that i was talking to you the entire time, and beforehand, should have been a hint...unbanned, we'll deal with the rest ingame.