Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] THE MOST IMPORTANT MCTOWNS COMMAND DOES NOT WORK!
Started by [E] web5798

SOMEONE BOUGHT A PLOT IN MY TOWN (/warp webington) BUT I COULD NOT GIVE THEM A LOT BECAUSE /to active reset DOES NOT WORK THEREFORE I COULD NOT DO /DISTRICT COMMANDS! VERY ANNOYING! I AM THE OWNER AND MAYOR OF THE TOWN AND I GET THIS ERROR:

ScreenShot2012-01-10at124000PM.png
Ive noticed this as well...but please...for the love of MT...dont abuse the caps...
I really think they should sort this plugin out
Can you use the command /town active set <TownName> ?
sayomie wrote:

Can you use the command /town active set <TownName> ?

Me and my mate are trying to sort a town out, nearly all of the commands dont work, like removing plots, removing districts etc, I was assistant now Im not as it reset its self? The plugin really needs fixing. He cant even do most of the commands and he is mayor?
I will be looking into this
sayomie wrote:

I will be looking into this

Thanks very much, how long ish untill its working again? We really need to set our town up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Try using the commands with out any of the abbreviations ( /town not /to ) and see if it works that way.
sayomie wrote:

Try using the commands with out any of the abbreviations ( /town not /to ) and see if it works that way.

We have tried both... :(
still not working?