Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned from mumble?
Started by [E] bora99 [1]

Im sorry i know this is only a place for ban appeals but i certainly feel banned like i am banned from mumble i would have not posted here but i needed attention i have already made two other posts about this and i got no response. My problem is that i cant join mumble this has been going on since i joined minetown it simply says "server connection failed remote host closed connection" please can someone do something about this.

(I AM VERY SORRY FOR POSTING IN THE BAN APEALS SECTION BUT I NEEDED ATTENTION)

bora99
I don't think that means you're banned. I think that means you are just having issues connecting. Whenever my internet craps out, it says the same thing, then when it goes back up I reconnect.
/facepalm
tdd0H.jpg
No but it means the HOST has closed the connection thats what the message says when the HOST (so whoever runs the mumble for this server) gets a chance can he check all the connections hes closed off and please take me off the connections he has blocked <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Irethena is correct. While you could be dropped by the Mumble Server (usually when Enjin does something), you will also receive that message for when your connection fails. I do believe there's a specific, different message for if you're actually blocked by the server, so you really should double-check on your own internet connection. Try connecting to another Enjin-hosted Mumble server as well.
I had this problem on a previous mumble server. It might have something to do with your security certificate.
Try using a different username to connect; I have had issues in the past where it was disconnecting me for no apparent reason, and using a different username allowed me to connect. Other than that I don't know what else to suggest to you.
That message is automated when a user is experiencing connection issues.

I doubt you would be banned from mumble unless you have either:

1. Been abusive

2. Racist

3. Linked obscene material

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Ok i will but can the HOST please just see if he has blocked me off because before i joined this servver i was kind of a troll (sorry to admit it).
Trust me, it's not the host. Whenever I crash it says the remote host, but it's nothing on their end.