Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] jedi temple poll
Started by [E] ryanblm

okay so i got a question is the jedi temple (star wars)

grey - stone

or

tan - sandstone
Cobble, planks, and colored wool arranged in random patterns like the famous Derpcastle of Jallaf. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Neither of those are correct. In my opinion, it's somewhere in between. Then again, I have red-green colorblindness (Shading is also a difficulty for this type of colorblindness). For me, sand and sand stone look EXACTLY the same. However, what texture pack are you using? It really depends on the texture pack. I have a texture pack that I use in which stone is PINK!!!! Haha, but that's mainly so I can tell blocks apart.
In the game the new star wars mmo, its got a tan color so sandstone will do best
Your way off.....

JediTemple-Deceived.jpg

ProcessionalWay-TORtrailer.jpg

E2coru38.jpg

Jedi_archives.jpg

SWCL_Jedi_Temple.jpg

dk_templemap.gif

Jedi_Temple_Cross_Section_redo_by_Jeffrey_Scott.jpg

If you want to build it; build it right. Don't insult my Sith Empire with a half crumby version of it.

Wools; Stone; Sandstone; Some Cobble; BookCases; Obsidian; Glowstone; Sand; Halfsteps.

Those are JUST what I am remembering off the top of my head. Don't limit to just 1 material!
This is the reason Sith are better... Incompetent Jedi
I derped in my last comment, in the MMO the Temple looks like this

This is the Jedi Temple On Tython