Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SomeNinja Ban Appeal
Started by [E] SomeNinja

Username: SomeNinja

Banned Date: Between 1/8/12 and 1/9/12

Reason Banned: Unknown

Person Who Banned You: Unknown

Statement:

It was 9:45 pm on 1/8/12. I was finishing my advertisement with luev on his shop about my hotel (/warp beachtownhotel). So I log off and logged on tomorrow (1/9/12). It says I got banned and I thought, "This can't be. I didn't do anything" So I am asking you to take away my ban status because I plea innocent. I might have been banned because I had many minerals in my bank and a mod might have thought I used xray, but I don't know how to use it (My friend told me about xray mining). But I just do 1 x 1 x 2 holes and 2 x 2 x 2 holes. I love Minetown and I would never do anything wrong. I remember the rules. I hope that I can please be unbanned and continue with this wonderful server. I respect the moderators, admins, and sawine (He is an inspiration for making such a good city). I hope I can get back to my hotel.

BAN: Cryston banned name 'SomeNinja': Banned!
Yes. But what was I banned for?
I might have been hacked! I changed the password. Can I please deserve a second chance? I never meant to do anything
We cannot know that, please be patient for cryston to message.

Maybe send him a polite message to check this out with a link?

Sadly with the amount of appeals we get, old and new its hard to keep up with commenting on the threads that are relevant to you. So a nice short polite message with the thread link will do the trick, he'll read that and come to this thread and reply.

I hope that helps x
Hello SomeNinja,

You were banned because of excessive theft of items from my current project "Gianthouse". You took large amounts of wool, wood and glowstone.

I understand that Gianthouse is not protected and this might have led you to believe that you were somehow allowed to steal from it, but the reason I leave it unprotected is to catch people like you. I do this with all of my projects since I am capable of reversing griefing and stealing at my locations without needing to wait for staff. This catches many people who, while they act appropriately when there are protections in place, would steal and grief if they did not exist.

Unless you can offer some reasoning as to why you stole these materials, when you are not part of the project in any capacity, I see no reason to lift your ban. It is people like you who make protections plugins necessary.
Like I said, I might have been hacked. If you lift my ban and give me a list of items that you think I stole, I'll give them all back to you. I have no intention of stealing. I have changed my password and will keep an eye out for it. I am very sorry. I love Minecraft and hope I can do anything to get back on the server. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Sincerely,

SomeNinja

P.S. If I find items that aren't mine and is not on the list, I'll give it to you.
Nemenix. Don't post on ban appeals.
We have said many times that claiming to be hacked is not a reasonable excuse for behavior. You are responsible for what happens with your account. If it was just a generic hacker, the chances that they would come on minetown with your account are very slim. Is there someone in your house or other places that you play that might have done this? Because at the moment being hacked doesn't make sense as a defense for your actions nor do I find it sufficient to get you unbanned.
I found this out at school. My friend was using my account so he could add to my hotel. While he was at the spawn, he look at the warp boards and warped to the warp Gianthouse. He walked around and found the chests. He thought it was abandoned, so he took a few items. He placed them in a warehouse next to my hotel. He said he was sorry, and that he didn't know. For me, I changed the pass. The items are safe ( that's what he told me).

I know that it is my responsibility, but accidents can be revised. If I can give you back the items (like I said, they were safe), will you reconsider the thought?