Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned from agharta
Started by Unknown User

Username: HeyHop

When you were banned : 2/19/15

Person who banned you: pljz

Reason you were banned:i was accused of xraying

i was playing with my friend mrbigmike and we were mining. i didnt know he had xray he was just telling me to dig in a direction and stuff. i kinda new something was up but didnt think to my head.
MrBigMike just told me that you knew he had Xray enabled
i think DCPD23 reported you
i think i, dont want to start anything
That sucks
He is lying.
phil you told me you did
Hello HeyHop,

First of all I want to say that if you suspect a player of cheating it is a horrible idea to tag along with them and become an accomplice. You have to trust your gut feelings, if something feels off than it is most likely something you shouldn't be doing. Making irrational decisions is no excuse for breaking the server rules. It appears as if you do not understand the severity of the crime you have committed.

Another thing I want to touch on is the fact that you say you were unsure if he was xraying but you thought he was. Its almost impossible not to realize that someone is xraying/cheating if they are telling you where to dig. This strikes me as odd, could you further elaborate on this for me?

So this is what I want from you before we can continue with this ban appeal:

1. I want you to explain to me why following orders that sound fishy are a bad idea. I also want you to tell me what you should have done instead of helping your friend xray.

2. I want an apology to the players of minetown for your cheating.

3. Reread the rules and state that you have done so.

4. I want you to own up to the part that you had in this little 'adventure' between yourself and your friend. Honesty will get you much farther than lying.
I now understand that anything that seems not right or deceiving is a bad idea, cause 1: it can get u in trouble,2: its not worth the risk.

what ive should of done to help my friend was to tell him its not ok to xray and actually tell him the consequences that will happen. To all fellow minetown players i would like to say that i am sorry for letting myself to do this act. I will not do anything like this again and will try to let other players know it is not right. if there is any way to let me make up for it i will do it. I will admit he did tell me he installed this mod and that he was going to get some diamonds. He told me where they were and i went there, he followed me and then we both got banned. That is the honest truth and i should know the truth will set you free.
Alright, just to mention I did not see a line about reading the rules and understanding them so I will need you to do that before I will completely unban you.

That being said, I am giving you a week long ban so that you can think about what you have done and hopefully learn from it. You will be unban the 26 Feb 2015 at around this time.