Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sword skills should be available.
Started by [E] Backfire001

It makes things better and if you go against an endermen then you wont die easy and it's probably a future idea and quite hard their should be a specific key to press 2 or more and a curtain lv to get it.
What do you "intend" as sword skills? And what you said, isn't it just enchanting items? If you need to know how to enchant things just say here.
I ment like where you can jump in the air and slash down and throw your sword as a weapon.
Well that would be very hard to code and would have to come with a brand new coding and animation. This would be literally impossible within a plugin and would take at least 2 months to develop it. So in my mind this can't be done within a few days. This is just my opinion but I think it's probably most's. Cool idea though.

-dancraft200-
what if there was harder monsters and upgraded animations?
That's a "what if" It could happen if mojang and Jeb feel like they want to do it. But for now it isn't going to happen.
yea..not going to happen. something like this would require a complete overhaul of the program as a whole...not just a plugin...and that may break the copyright infringement, let alone mess with every other plugin we use from bukkit
Yeah, this idea, in order to look effective and work smoothly, would need to be clientside as well as serverside. Mods like this on our server are out of the question until there is support for SP mods in SMP, a.k.a. the mod API. Then the door will open for features like this.
Do you mean you can add mods when this "mod api" is supported?

Then i would like balkon's weaponmod and smartmoving for factionwars! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>